Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm the Reason for the Season

I was looking at the "betray" photos on Prince Charles IV's blog. From the tag, I can easily infer that those photos were either submitted by jealous boyfriends or ex-boyfriends in order to spite the girl in question. But what in the fucking world made these guys so spiteful? I mean, we always hear of people saying that guys should not be so petty and stuff right?

I started to ponder as i continued browsing through the sexy photos. Suddenly, the reason struck me. The culprit: Sexy and irresistible guys such as myself!

Well, you can't blame us for being a girl-magnet! Our charisma and physical appearance simply renders yours null. :D Girls just instinctively know that we are capable of fulfilling what most average guys out there can't.


Here is a story from a month ago..


One of my acquaintances, lets call him B, had been dating a Chinese girl for about 2 weeks when I happened to knock into him at the Starbucks in Bugis. He was on a date with his girlfriend, lets call her S. S was your typical Chinese girl-next-door. She had long black hair and a rather fair skin tone. She had an average build, neither skinny nor plump.

We got our drinks, and sat down around the round coffee table after I introduced myself to S. So our little coffee-talk began.

Approximately a couple of minutes into the session, I sensed something amiss. S, while having her left hand interlocked with B's right, was staring at me seductively, grinning whenever i returned the stare. It was as if my looks had her mesmerized. I could feel that B was starting to feel out of place. It was as if S and I were in our own world. We were literally making love just by exchanging stares.

B, who could not take it no more, went to the toilet as an excuse to leave the awkward situation. S, unaffected by his departure, resumed our exchange of sweet-nothing-stares after letting go of his hand. This time, she supported her chin with her clenched fists, elbows resting on the table, causing her head to move closer to me. From the corner of my eye, I saw that B was nowhere in sight. Catching her by surprised, I leaned forward and gave her a prolonged peck on her lips, withdrawing with a seductive smile on my face. That sent her into a half-shock-half-euphoria state.

She gasped, eyes opened wider than before, gently shaking her head, not believing what just happened. But the smile on her face indicated that this was just the beginning.

She reached for her handphone, sliding it across the table. I keyed in my number and passed the phone back to her, not bothering to give myself a miss call.

Saying that I was in a rush, and couldn't wait for B to return, I gave her a tight hug and left the place.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


As I had expected, I received an SMS from a number that was not stored in my contact list. This was exactly what was in the SMS: "Hey Cute Guy, I just wanna tell you how much i enjoyed your presence just now at Starbucks. For some reason, i just can't get enough of you! I see you staring at me whenever i close my eyes. I know im not supposed to say this, but somehow, I miss you! XOXO, S"

I knew it was my chance, I jumped in for the kill.

I replied: "Hey Naughty, loved how you pissed your guy off just now. I don't imagine myself sleeping anytime soon, how about meeting up near your place?"

Without a doubt, she agreed, telling me that she was home alone. Following her positive reply, I cabbed down to her place. She had left the door unlocked, giving me permission to enter when i arrived.

There she was, sitting on the couch, dressed in a translucent night gown. Underneath her nightgown, she wore a black bra and a pair of pearl-white panties.

We greeted each other casually as she motioned me to sit beside her on her couch. Before i could even get to sit down, she jumped up and hugged my waist ever so tightly, with her ears tucked snugly above my crotch. The hug seemed to last forever.

I brushed my fingers through her silky black hair, caressing her neck, back, waist and finally her butt, as though motioning her to relax and loosen up.

She started to loosen up, tilting head upwards to catch my eye. I gently lowered her down onto the couch till she sat down beside me. Our lips met once again, this time, our tongues wanted to join in the fun too. The passion and vigor escalated each seconds our lips remained locked.

With my left hand supporting her neck, my right hand lifted her dress, fully exposing her pearl-white panties. Instead of moving straight to her pussy, my hand started caressing her tummy in gentle, circular motions, moving downwards towards her thighs, purposefully avoiding her crotch. I gently massaged her inner thighs, gradually moving upwards. Again, intentionally missing her already soaking wet crotch, my hand moved up her tummy, stopping just before her boob.

She couldn't stand it anymore. My teasing got her totally frustrated. She immediately broke the kiss, stood up, removed her nightgown and climbed onto my lap, with her back facing me. S grabbed my right hand and directed it straight to her soaking wet pussy. With her hand above mine, she rubbed her crotch through her panties vigorously, causing her breaths to become shorter and louder. She took hold of my left hand and directed it to her boob, squeezing it with her hand above mine. Soon, i was in auto-pilot. S released her hands and raised her butt slightly, slipping her thumbs into the gutters of her panties, she slipped them off, revealing a soaking wet pussy with a neat bush. At this point of time, my dick was rock hard, forming a tent on my denim jeans, pushing against her butt. I came prepared, not wearing anything inside.

She stood up and faced me, dropped to her knees and began to help me remove my jeans, releasing the monster hidden within. Her eyes immediately lit up, brighter than it ever was. Like a child in possession of a popsicle, S's mouth dove straight for my cock, sucking and licking it like there was no tomorrow, stopping only to gasp for air. "ahhhhh.... Im CUMMING!!!" i exclaimed. Upon hearing that, she picked up speed, her head bobbing up and down the length of my shaft, her right hand at the base of my dick, her left hand massaging my balls. I couldn't stand it much longer. I fired six spurts of hot semen right into her mouth. I slumped back onto the couch in exhaustion.

I motioned for her to take my place on the couch as i got onto my knees. Spreading her legs, I had full access to her invitingly wet pussy. I dove in, starting off by licking the juice off the perimeter of the pussy. I kissed her pussy lips, moving down gradually until i met with her pussy. As i gently sucked her clit, my tongue began caressing it, started off slowly, and gradually increasing in pace. Moving down, my tongue went in and out of her pussy rapidly, causing her to tense up her muscles and shiver. Her breaths faster than it was before, she buckled her hips towards my face, and "FUCK!!!!!!" she exclaimed. With that, all her muscles relaxed, her body still shivering. S was panting really really hard.

She led me by hand, to her room, where she sat me down on the edge of her bed and removed a condom from the drawer. She stroked the length of my shaft till it was hard once more, before helping me put on the condom.

I could take it no more. I carried her up and dropped her on her queen size bed, spreading her legs, i lined my dickhead with her pussy. With a little force, my dick entered her tight hole. I slowly bucked my hip till the full length of my shaft vanished into the abyss of her pussy, then slowly pulled it back, gradually increasing in pace until i reached a comfortable rhythm for the both of us. Her head was tilted backwards with her eyes closed. She was panting hard, her hips buckled upwards.
After about 10mins, I flipped her over, instructing her to go on all fours, and fucked her doggy style, my hands using her waist as a support. This time, retaining the steady rhythm from earlier on.

I could feel the cum welling up in my shaft, ready to spurt out anytime! My dick felt like it was gonna burst. I picked up pace and at the same time rubbing her clit with my right hand. I could feel her pussy tighten up, squeezing my dick. Her body shivered once more. This was too much for me to handle. I ejaculated as i took my last long stroke. Both of us slumped exhausted and wasted on the bed.

What a night.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, not long after that, S broke up with B because she felt that he could not fulfill her sexual needs as well as i did. >.<

I'll post a few pictures of S that i took after we woke up the next morning in my later post.



Hope you enjoyed the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment